Things I saw on the internet today

Links to all and sundry

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100 Naked Chicks

What ! No picture ?

Nope. This is just to say cheers for popping in.

I had a very tempting offer the other day. $10 a
post to do some infographics. I thought long and
hard about it, but in the end I refused. I'll post what
I want to post, not what I'm told/paid to post.
I've also been tempted to add adverts and other
money making widgets to TISOTIT.

It just isn't going to happen. I do this because I
enjoy it. Full stop ! Point ! Period ! Final !

Thanks for visiting y'all. Don't forget to tell your
friends about TISOTIT.

Smiler x

p.s. I'll be away for a couple of weeks from the
06/09 (getting my back sorted out.)

I lied about no pictures. Lots of naked chicks below.















Another 100 naked chicks.












Click on the pics to see full size.

I'll do the linkin', you can do the thinkin'.

Top 100 funniest one liners on t'internet - HERE -

G'nite.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks
    I love this site because of just that
    way to stay true my friend

    ReplyDelete